Car Accident Claims For Auto Crash
Car Accident Claims
If you were involved in a car accident or any road traffic accident and need to know how do I settle a car accident claim and need help with your car crash claim we can answer your questions and process any traffic accident claim in Ireland.
Road traffic accidents occur when you are involved by the negligence of a third party with a car or a lorry or a van or a motor bike or a bus or a bicycle or a pedestrian. Get a Personal Injury Solicitor as soon as you can.
There is an old saying “Failure to plan is like planning to fail”! If we knew in advance that we would be involved in a road traffic accident and that we would have suffered a personal injury then we would have chosen our car accident claims solicitor in advance. It would have saved us time and effort when recovering from a personal injury.
What you need now is an experienced personal injury solicitor on board immediately for claims advice after you have taken care of your personal injuries sustained.
So do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation or fill in the contact form with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience. Car accidents happen all the time and statistically someone who drives 20,000 kms a year will have between one and two major accidents in fifty years driving and up to fifteen minor scraps in that time.
So the chances are that you will need strong Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin by your side for your personal injury claim. Accident claims are not as straight forward as they might seem so contact us now.
Do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation
We deal with car accident claims in Dublin
We will give you claims advice and a claims estimate
We will deal with Injuries Board (PIAB) and Law Society
What to do after a auto accident crash for claims If you physically can after your car accident you need to do the following;
- If anybody else is injured then make them as comfortable as possible.
- Call the emergency services. An ambulance if anyone is injured, the Gardai and if necessary the fire brigade if there is a fire or metal cutting is necessary. Please make sure that you tell them exactly where you are!
- Take the details of the other vehicle or vehicles involved in the traffic accident at the accident scene including the;
- Name and address of the driver or drivers involved in other words their contact information
- The name and address of the owner or owners of the vehicles if different to the driver or drivers
- Registration number of the vehicles or vehicle involved
- Get the drivers insurance, including the name of the Insurance Company, the policy number and expiry date of the insurance policy for the vehicles or vehicle involved. If you can use the camera in your mobile phone to record the details.
- Give your insurance details, name and address and registration number to the other driver or drivers
- Get the names and addresses of any third party witnesses. This information may be useful to you and your Personal Injury Solicitors in your car accident claim for personal injury before you leave the scene of the traffic accident.
- As all mobile ‘phones today have good cameras take pictures of the positioning of the cars after the accident and of any of the personal injuries sustained.
- Tell the other drivers involved that you will be reporting the details of the road traffic accident to your insurance company and the Gardai, if the Gardai are not present and do that as soon as you possibly can.
- If any of the drivers involved in the traffic accident admits their liability at the scene pay no attention as often they will change their minds after taking legal advice. If liability is admitted, however then get it down in writing and get the driver who has admitted their liability or negligence to sign the statement.
- You will need to visit the garda station (make sure when you call them see Para 2 above you get their address) shortly after the accident to obtain a copy of their car accident report as normally they produce a report on all accidents in public and especially a road traffic accident.
- When it is physically possible for you and after seeking medical attention, you should take time to visit a Personal Injury solicitor who specialises in car accident claims. A car accident claims solicitors will look at your injuries sustained and give you claims advice and a claims estimate on financial compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Unfortunately today more and more drivers have no valid vehicle insurance. In the event that the third party responsible for the road traffic accident has no insurance and is therefore an uninsured driver and no insurance company behind them your claims solicitor will explain the claims process for accident injury compensation with the motor insurers bureau of Ireland (MIBI).
- For sure it is not easy but as road traffic accidents are stressful you need at all times to remain calm, even though you may feel like taking it out on the other driver. Under NO circumstances should you admit liability for the accident even when asked. DO not leave the scene of the accident until you have all the documentation and information as described above.
So do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation or fill in the contact form with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience.
The Statute of Limitations for bringing a personal injury or Medical Negligence claim in Ireland is two years from the day of the accident, except if you are a minor and have not yet attained your majority. In the case of Medical Negligence the two year period starts from the time that you discovered the possible negligence.
So do not hesitate to get further information and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation or fill in the contact form with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience.
The Law Society of Ireland also does not allow the advertising of No Win No Fee agreements. Your personal injury solicitors can therefore explain the details behind No Win No Fee agreements. So do not hesitate and either call us now for further information or fill in your contact details on the contact form (enquiry form) on the website and we will call you back at your convenience.