Personal Injury Claims Personal Injury* Solicitors based in Dublin
Although it is not rocket science, after you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault, you need an experienced personal injury solicitor for your personal injury claims in Ireland.
You need to understand the process of accident claims with right support along side of you all the way. Yes you can do it on your own but there are pit falls and traps all the way to the finish line in an injury claim.
So do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation or fill in the enquiry form (online claim) with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience.
Do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation
We will make Personal Injury accident claim process smooth and successful
We will deal with Injuries boards (Formerly known as the PIAB)
We will negotiate a settlement of your injuries claim
The process of Personal Injury accident claims for Injuries
All Personal injury claims in Ireland, but not Medical Negligence claims go through the Injuries Boards (PIAB Personal Injuries Assessment Board) and you must submit their form an application for assessment and your medical professional, either your GP’s or hospital’s medical assessment form. The Injuries Boards (PIAB) was set up some years ago to both regulate personal injury claims by trying to both standardise payouts and also to put a handle on the cost of making accident claims by not making it necessary to have personal injury solicitors Dublin on board at this stage. That is all well and good but there are two major areas of danger that you should be aware off;
Once the Injuries Boards has given their personal injuries assessment neither yourself or the Insurance Company are obliged to accept their recommendation. You can either accept or reject it as you may consider the recommendation as too low. The insurance company may think it is too high and the result is that you will need a personal injury solicitor to negotiate a settlement of your injuries claim with the Insurance Company. If that fails and less than 5% of all negotiations fail then your injury claim in Ireland will have to go to court for settlement. You can get more information on the Citizens Advice bureau on the Personal Injury Claims process.
So do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation or fill in the contact form with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience.
Medical Negligence claims do not go the Injuries Boards and can take much longer than Personal Injury claims. Your Personal Injury Solicitors will spell out the detail but the most important document that you will need is an expert opinion from a medical expert on the harm and the pain and suffering that you have experienced. This document can take time and expense to get but your whole case of Medical Negligence will hinge on this document. You should note that the Statute of Limitations time limit for bringing a Medical negligence claim is also two years but two years from the date that you discovered or where made aware of a possible Medical Negligence claim.
So do not hesitate and call 01 524 0606 now for your consultation without obligation or fill in the enquiry form (online claim) with your name and telephone number and we will get back to you shortly or at your convenience.
- Road traffic Accidents mean accidents on the road such as car accidents involving cars, lorries, vans, buses, motor bikes, bicycles and pedestrians. As our roads have to cater for ever increasing traffic there are more and more road traffic accidents and we all may well be involved in a road traffic accident in our lives.
- Slips, Falls and Trips We have all encountered wet floors or worn carpets or uneven surfaces or pot holes that have sent us flying to the ground. All types of personal injuries can result as we certainly are not prepared to be ceremoniously dumped on the ground.
- Work injuries and accidents. Although Health and Safety legislation has made the work place a safer place accidents and injuries still happen. Faulty tools and machines and equipment have not gone away. Employees are still being asked to perform tasks where they have had no training or inadequate training and personal injuries still happen unfortunately.
- Holiday accidents and injuries. In a new environment and when relaxed things can go wrong through no fault of your own and a personal injury can totally spoil a well earned holiday
- Medical Negligence. Mistakes can happen even when the consequences might be dramatic. Misdiagnosis, wrong prescriptions, wrong doses, mistakes in surgery the list can go on forever
So whatever your category of personal injury a quick call to us or send us the completed form on the website and we will arrange a consultation at your convenience.
So whatever your personal injury or Medical Negligence situation either a quick call to us on 01 524 0606 or send us the completed form on the website and we will arrange a consultation at your convenience.